The first ComicScene UK & Ireland Awards 2019 are coming…
ComicScene is the fastest growing magazine about comics from the U.K. and Ireland. It’s sold in newsagents, comic shops, online (www.getmycomics.com/ComicScene) in the U.K. and Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.
Our awards reflect all aspects of the comic industry and comic culture.
You decide the nominations and the final winners for 2019.
Nominations are open now and close 16th October 12 midnight with a final round of voting mid October to mid November based on the top 3 nominations cast in each category (so the more individual nominations, the bigger chance of being in the final top 3!) – winners announced in our December issue.
There are 30 categories and you can nominate in any category you wish. You can nominate via social media or email. Just use the category number, make your nomination. Nominate in public on social media, comment to this post, personal message us on facebook/twitter or e mail your nominations at comicsflix@gmail.
Good luck to everyone.
1) Best Comic Shop UK & Ireland
2) Best Bookshop for Graphic Novels
3) Best Library Collection of Graphic Novels
4) Best ComicCon or Comic Event
5) Best Cosplayer
6) Best Comic Movie/TV Show
7) Best Comic Movie Actor/Actress
8) Best Comic Merchandise
9) Best new Comic/Graphic Novel UK
10) Best new Comic/Graphic Novel US/World
11) Best classic reprint U.K.
12) Best classic reprint US/World
13) Best Manga
14) Best Crowdfunding Campaign
15) Best Indie / Small Press Comic
16) Best Comic Media (Magazine, book about comics, website, blog, vlog, Podcast or Facebook page)
17) Best Web Comic
18) Best Comic Character UK & Ireland
19)Best Comic Character US
20) Best Comic Writer
21) Best Comic Artist
22) Best Comic Colourist
23) Best Comic Letterer
24) Best new Comic Creator to watch…
25) Best Comic Publisher UK & Ireland
26) Best Comic Publisher US/World
27) Most memorable comic moment 2019
28) Looking forward to in 2020… Award
29) Best Comic Fan UK
30) Comic Creator Lifetime Achievement Award
For subscription details go here.
For advertising details in the December issue go here.